WORKING FOR US
Welcome to the careers page for the Doncaster Culture & Leisure Trust.
Doncaster Culture and Leisure Trust is a charitable trust set up to manage and operate Doncaster Dome Leisure Complex. From April 2011, the Trust has expanded its operation to include 11 additional venues, now incorporating 9 former Council centres, Dearne Valley Leisure Centre and Rossington Community Sports Village.
With the Dome as its flagship venue, DCLT will be working towards delivering exceptional cultural, leisure and entertainment facilities to the people of Doncaster and the surrounding regions.
In order to deliver such a wide ranging programme of activities, DCLT requires a diverse staff force, covering many different roles and job functions.
If you are interested in applying for any of the vacancies on offer, download our Application Form or click 'Apply Now', below.
- Closing Date For Applications
As Cast, Doncaster’s acclaimed new performance venue, celebrates its 3rd Birthday and an array of high profile and local success to date, the Board seeks an enthusiastic and skilled
SALARY £24,500 per annum (full time), for a one year fixed term contract (with a possible extension)
This new post, funded by Cast’s Arts Council England Catalyst grant, will work closely with colleagues across the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Track record of successful private sector fundraising
- Experienced in effective stewardship of donors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective networker with the capacity to influence
- Organised and methodical management approach
- Collaborative approach internally and externally
- An appropriate level of financial management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to deadlines
- A current knowledge and interest in industry developments in fundraising
- A commitment to the promotion of diversity
For further information and to apply, please visit www.castindoncaster.com/jobs.
THE CLOSING DATE: 10am Wednesday 26 October 2016
Interviews will be held on Monday 31 October 2016
To arrange an informal, confidential conversation about the role with Head of Marketing and Communications, Sian Dudley please contact Sian on 01302 303950.